Thursday, November 09, 2006

Safety in numbers.


I love geese, from a distance. These guys look like they're waiting on something. I got all excited when this picture popped up today. It's the total opposite of how I'm feeling this week. (I know, I know..makes little sense.)

This week, I'm feeling overwhelmed, emotionally. Work's not a problem, neither is home stuff. But, the personal stuff is all over the place. Some is beautiful, some is messy. Some(one) is a beautiful mess.

Expectant.
A good bet something's out there.

Safety in numbers--
another good bet.


For other poetry snapshots, check out this week's Poetry Thursday.


Oh! And the picture came from here.

3 comments:

leonie said...

you are so right, they do look like they're waiting for someone. i took one look at the photo and had to laugh, before i'd even read the post.

and love the delightful short poem that i found when i read the post.

JP (mom) said...

what a great picture Jayne! Hope the messy parts work out & you take time this weekend for some rest and rejuvenation. much peace & love, JP

jillypoet said...

What a great, great picture! I love it! And your short poem is great, too. I never would have thought of safety in numbers in relation to them, but it is so apt!